Associate Software Engineer Hiring At Genesys for students graduated with B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE at Chennai, India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Associate Software Engineer At Genesys:
Company Website : www.genesys.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineers
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai, India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Build, debug, test web applications written in TypeScript
- Build shared controls to be used within our team and others
- Understand our APIs to use them efficiently in our web applications
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as an engineer
- Provide feedback on team processes, architecture, and infrastructure
- Participate in a minimal amount of team meetings (retrospectives, design meetings, etc.)
- B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills
The ideal candidate would also have knowledge with some of the following:
- Grunt or Webpack build tools
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine UI automation testing tolls
- Working with open-source projects, ideally with a history of contributions
Employees will be expected to:
- Understand and comply with PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
How To Apply Associate Software Engineer Hiring At Genesys?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this Associate Software Engineer Hiring At Genesys online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply : Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|