ARi Global Solutions Off Campus hiring BE/B.Tech – Mechanical – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch graduates for Manufacturing Engineer Trainee (GET) at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ARi Global Solutions Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: www.arigs.com
Job Role: Manufacturing Engineer Trainee (GET)
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical
Salary: 2.9 to 3.7 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Eligibility Criteria For ARi Global Solutions Assembly Design:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- 75% or 7.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the manufacturing automation & data engineering team by understanding the end-to-end process of a manufacturing industry.
- His/her job requires the ability to analyze existing data systems and identify and setup the right data sources for any analysis.
- He/She will create custom scripts to handle ETL of the data from various systems in the Enterprise Factory Data Lake and will create interactive dashboards that help convey the metrics of the underlying data in an effective manner
- Assembly Design
- Critical analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities are essential for this role
Eligibility for Tools and Fixture Design:
He/She should be Graduate in Mechanical / Production Engineering from reputed College with CGPA of 7.0 and above and min 70 % from Secondary & Intermediate level . Should be Good knowledge on Engineering Basics , Analytical Skills and manufacturing Knowledge. Basic Skill of any 3D Modelling software and Auto-cad are must. Good Communication in Verbal & written is
How to Apply ARi Global Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link For Assembly Design: Click here
Apply Link For Tools and Fixture Design: Click here