ANZ Off Campus Drive hiring B.Com / BBA / BBM / MCom / MBA graduates for the role of Multiple roles at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ANZ Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website : www.anz.com
Job Role: Multiple Roles
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Salary: 4 to 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: 16th March 2022
Drive Date: 18th March 2022
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We have roles across the different processes below
- Home loan Assessments
- Home loan Fulfilments (Doc Verification, Doc Preparation, Mortgage Security Variation, Releases, Breakfree)
- Loan IQ Operations
- Trade Operations
- Service Desk Operator L1 /L2 Support
What we look for?
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who is passionate about serving our customers
- Strong in exercising sound judgement backed by analytical, problem solving skills including lending/ serviceability ratios
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect
- Strong at managing risks
- Effective in change management and delivery of desired strategic outcome
- Self-driven to deliver customer centric, accurate and timely customer outcomes as desired by organisational priorities
- Focused on constant learning, broadening perspectives and developing yourself as a thorough banker
What will you bring?
We know not everyone will bring all of the skills and experience, and at ANZ we are focused on people bringing a growth mindset to their approach to work. Some of the skills we are looking for are below, but don’t worry if you don’t have all of these as learning on the job is the way we work.
But back to some of the skills –
- Graduates/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- 0-5 years of relevant experience in Mortgage/ banking Operations/Mortgage Process/KYC/AML/Disputes/Trade Ops
- Career break for more than 6 months
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Should be flexible working in any shifts (involves night shift)