Analog Devices Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Engineer, Software Development Engineering . Candidates with B.Tech – ECE & M.Tech in Communication, Information security, Signal processing, Software engineering or equivalent are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Analog Devices Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.analog.com
Job Role: Engineer, Software Development Engineering
Qualification: B.Tech & M.Tech
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹13.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge. ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world. With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people globally working alongside 125,000 global customers, ADI ensures today’s innovators stay Ahead of What’s Possible.
Qualification and Required skill sets
- M Tech in Communication, Information security, Signal processing, Software engineering or equivalent with a CGPA of 7.5 or above
- B Tech ECE with a CGPA of 8.5 or above
- Good academic knowledge in Signal processing algorithms and MATLAB simulations
- Good knowledge in C programming is essential
- Good embedded systems knowledge and RTOS concepts are preferred
- Knowledge / Interest towards machine learning is preferred
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Embedded firmware development/testing for drivers, framework, application code development, testing, and optimization
- Design and development of drivers/middleware/framework/application components on embedded platforms
- Developing applications on ADI-DSPs, ARM based ASSP and other processors/controllers that interfaces with ADI parts
- In-Depth microcontroller programming including development of bootloader code and board bring up.
- Support firmware update testing and deployment. Debugging low level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DACs etc).
- Creation and review of documentation. Implementation of development processes as required. Review requirements and specifications
- Work on connectivity areas like BT/WiFi to develop interfaces for newer devices
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
How to Apply For Analog Devices Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Analog Devices Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree