AMD Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring for Co-Op/ Intern of B.Tech/M.Tech degree to work at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AMD Careers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Website : www.amd.com
Job Role: Co-Op/ Intern
Salary: INR 3.5 to 4.5 LPA (Source: Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.
Development of Diagnostics suites for test and validation of AMD’s hardware IP blocks. Execution of Diagnostic suites for production system level test, system product validation as well as for customer production test in the lead up to the success of AMD’s product launch into market.
Key Responsibilities of Co-op/ Intern:
- Responsible for execution of AMD Diagnostics suites and/or Diagnostics test codes that may include code development in object-oriented programs and/or test suites building, testing, and debugging for production.
- Participate in AMD’s next generation Bring-up and enable Diagnostics tests for production SLT (system level test) and ASIC qualification suites.
- Work with Design, IP owners, Platforms and Product Engineering on design functional and performance verification as well as production test and characterizations requirements.
- Debug of Diagnostics issue working closely with internal and external AMD teams.
- Involve in the automating Diagnostics Suite release process.
- Works on related projects and/or assignments as required to help with improving productivity and efficiency.
What can you expect to learn?
- Overview of AMD processor architecture design & technology.
- Gain hands-on experience in development & debug of Diagnostics suites/ IP test codes.
- Learn the know-how and gain insights into How to Test all the advanced IP blocks in CPU at system level of a complex and advanced semiconductor IC product.
- C/C++ programming experience
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux internals
- Basic knowledge in scripting languages, such as UNIX shell scripting or Ruby
- Experience with software version control systems (e.g., GIT, Subversion)
- Effective communication, Ability to work with minimal input and directions, Proactiveness & Positive attitude.
Other Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Understanding of x86 architecture (or any Processor architecture)
- Experience with Assembly language programming
- Linux application or device driver development
- Experience in Processor Validation, development of low-level software
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering/ Science
How to Apply for This Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click here