AMD Careers Hiring for Co-Op/ Intern of BTech/M Tech/BE/ME degree to work at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AMD Careers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Website : www.amd.com
Job Role: Co-Op/ Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech/Bsc/BCA/MS or PhD
Salary: INR 3.5 to 4.5 LPA (Source: Glassdoor)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Make sure this section sells the position to the candidate by using upbeat language to describe the exciting and challenging tasks they will work on, what they will learn, who they interact with. This section should NOT be a list of required skills.
Highlight the business impact your interns can have, showcase opportunities for learning and experience, and emphasize skill development as a core aspect of their internship.
- Where would a successful person in the role be in five years?
- What does the average day look like?
- Do not use AMD specific acronyms or jargon.
- What is the candidate responsible for?
- What will this person accomplish during their term? I.e., skills learned/developed, etc.
- List specific desired skills or experience (i.e., projects relating to a certain area, not years of experience).
- Do not include specific years of experience, or use the word REQUIRED (use preferred or desired).
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART:
- List any skills outside the parameters of the basic qualifications.
- Items here would be a wish list of skills you would love to see in a candidate i.e., preferred qualifications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- List the top soft skills/characteristics your ideal candidate would possess.
- Concentrate mostly on soft skills but do include any other skills you deem relevant.
- List desired degrees and majors. For bachelor students, specify the preferred year, Junior (year 3), etc. (with focus on Juniors and Seniors). Please specify bachelor’s, masters or PhD. Be specific regarding the education level you are seeking (i.e., do not post a job looking for a BS degree and a PhD.).
How to Apply for AMD Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for AMD Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply link: Click here