Amazon Off Campus Hiring Inter / Diploma/ Any Graduate from any batch for the role of Customer Service Associate to Work From Home. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022:
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Role: Customer Service Associate
Qualification: Inter / Diploma / Any Graduate
Salary: Industry Standard
Job Location: Work From Home
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring For Customer Service Associate ??
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this Off Campus Hiring online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here