Amazon Off Campus Drive recruiting for Software Development Engineer Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates of 2020/2021/2022 batch at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Role: Software Development Engineer Intern
Salary: Industry Standard
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job summary for Amazon Off Campus Drive:
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Responsibilities for Amazon Off Campus Drive:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 ??
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here