Airbus Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Software Verification Engineer. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Airbus Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.airbus.com
Job Role: Software Verification Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Graduates
Salary: ₹13.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The jobholder shall be responsible for Verification and Validation of safety critical avionics software, in the context DO178B.
- In a certification and industrial constrained environment (DO178), the jobholder shall be responsible for the avionics software verification activities including:
- Preparation of Software Verification Cases and Procedures
- Execution of Functional and performance tests to ensure compliance to the software requirements
- Analysis of the test results and Software Verification Report update.
- Experience in Verification and Validation of avionics software
- Experience in working on test bench (usage of tools such as emulators, debuggers and logic analyzers)
- Working knowledge of DO 178B
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management and Change Management
- Knowledge of Avionics Systems
- Programming skills in ANSI-C language
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
How to Apply Airbus Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Airbus Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree