Accolite Digital Off Campus hiring Freshers for SDET Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc- 2022 batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Accolite Digital Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.accolite.com
Job Role: SDET Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Salary: 4 LPA + Tenure Bonus – INR 2 lakhs
Job Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad / Gurugram or any of Accolite office
Last Date: 11th February 2022
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure quality throughout the life cycle.
- Should be a strong advocate for the Quality process while working with various teams.
- Should be able to understand client business processes and their pain points.
- Should understand the concepts of Performance/ Load/Stress/ Security/ Automation/ White box/ Unite and other types of testing, not necessary to work though.
- Should participate in daily meetings and drive QA.
- Should be innovative in approach & contribute to QA processes for improvement.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the Quality practice.
- Should drive/collaborate effectively with the Development and BA team.
- Reviewing business requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Individuals will be responsible to develop / execute manual & Automated test scripts.
- Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing life cycle for prevention and early correction of quality problems.
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
- Knowledge on Automation
- Well versed with testing concepts, STLC, Defect Life Cycle, Regression Testing, Integration Testing.
What you will bring:
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming (OOP/OOD) preferred.
- Strong understanding on SQL, Oracle etc.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
Step 1: Accolite Qualifier Test- MCQs + Coding Round
Step 2: Technical (2 Rounds) + HR Round
Step 3: Offer Roll out
How to Apply for Accolite Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here