Accenture Invited for PWD Engineering (ASE) of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch graduates across India. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE) Details:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: PWD Engineering (ASE)
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Amdocs Careers Software Engineer – Year 2022 Graduates
- PWD candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Top MNC’s Mass Hiring For Freshers – Enroll Now
What would you do?
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Wipro Careers Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) | BSc, BCA Graduates
How to Apply Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
1 thought on “Accenture Invited Applications For PWD Engineering (ASE)”
I am very excited and looking forward to be your Accenture member