Accenture Off Campus Drive hiring for System and Application Services Associate of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS – 2022 graduate. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Details About Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: System and Application Services Associate
Qualification: B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary (CTC): Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2022 graduates with full time education only (Part time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application (as per the 4th/5th semester – whichever is latest) and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shift
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.