Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc Graduate – 2022 batch graduates across India locations. The detailed accenture off campus recruitment process and application details are given below.
Accenture Careers 2023 Recruitment Details:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
How to Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|