Accenture Off Campus hiring for the role of New Associate KYC for Any graduate or equivalent degree – 2018/2019/2020/2021 batch graduates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: New Associates – IT Help desk
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-1 years
Salary: Company Standards
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What we are looking for:
- Anti Money Laundering
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- Any Graduation
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link by as soon as possible.