Accenture Careers for New Associate Risk and compliance of Any Graduation of 0-1 years graduate students from 2022 batch at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Accenture Careers:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: New Associate Risk and compliance
Qualification: Any Graduation
Salary: Upto ₹ 6.2 Lakhs (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Finance Processes
- Financial Crime and Fraud Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply for Accenture Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Accenture Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|