ABB Off Campus hiring for the role of Data Scientist for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates of 2020 & 2021 batch at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Details About ABB Off Campus Drive:
Company Website : global.abb
Job Role: Data Scientist
Salary: Company Standards
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Company: At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries.
This is a Data Scientist role, reporting to the Head of Data Analytics in the Global Business Services which is in Bangalore, India. You as Data Scientist will be part of Global Advanced Analytics team and will be responsible for providing data insights and analytics to the business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Applied Statistics/Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research or related field preferably from the top schools such IITs, NIT, DU, DSE, etc.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Advanced Analytics; 1+ years of experience with advanced statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Highly proficient with analytical/predictive modeling software. (Python/R/SAS or similar). Strong understanding and experience with predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing on big data; Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Big data technology experience (Spark, Hadoop, Hive SQL). Experience with Hadoop and Hive tables. Experience with dealing with both structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of data scientists exchanging knowledge. Must have significant experience in making presentations for senior leadership and in storytelling.
- Must be a self-starter/strong drive for results and willing to work in a setup which is in inception stage. Willingness to learn new skills and methods as needed – continuous learning mindset
- Working with business managers to frame a problem, both mathematically and within the business context.
- Understanding business data and how to use it appropriately in data analysis.
- Performing exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the problem.
- Constructing and fitting statistical, machine learning, or optimization models.
- Applying and developing appropriate advanced statistical, machine learning, and/or deep learning models and algorithms to classify structured or unstructured data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and developing analytical solutions to optimize business processes.
- Testing performance of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Performing analysis using industry leading text mining, data mining, and analytical tools and open source software.
How to apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.