ABB Careers Hiring for Talent Acquisition Intern at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ABB Careers Hiring Details:
Company name: ABB
Company Website: global.abb
Job Role: Talent Acquisition Intern
Qualification: BBA, MBA
Salary: ₹ 3.6 to ₹ 4.6 LPA (Glassdoor)
Job Type: Full time
Last Date: Apply as soon as possible
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join fromhere
This position reports to
Talent Acquisition & Advancement Manager
- Organize recruitment activities and provide support with various recruitment administrative tasks under the supervision of a Talent Partner.
- Liaison with recruitment agencies, HR teams, Hiring Managers, candidates, and Talent Partners, help the recruitment process run smoothly.
- Coordinate, update and manage data and information in systems.
- Use social media and other tools to promote vacancies in different channels.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and ensure appropriate service delivery support.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders (Candidates, Hiring Manager and Talent Partner).
- Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures based on experience with stakeholders.
- Support in fast-track positions to expedite the hiring process.
- Candidates will currently be amid completing their degree studies in Business Administration or Human Resources – or may have already graduated.
- A well-defined interest in HR and Recruitment is essential, as is proficiency in the use of standard MS OFFICE such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- A self-starter by nature, you will be highly meticulous in your approach, as well as displaying team spirit, a quick intellect and finely honed planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility is considered equally important, together with the ability to prioritize and the capacity to allocate your working hours as efficiently as possible.
- A genuine interest for communication and stakeholder experience.
- An appetite for data collection, maintenance and analysis, strong communication skills.
- Strong and mature command of English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply for ABB Careers Hiring?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this ABB Careers by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here