Syneos Health Off Campus Drive 2022 for the role of .Net Developer for BA/BS Degree in Computer Science for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and interview details are given below.
Syneos Health Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.syneoshealth.com
Job Role: .Net Developer -Fresher
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto 10.2 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Apply jobs hustle free !! Download our App on Play store from here
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
The position is responsible for developing, unit testing and deploying applications according to best practices and guidance within the company to support development efforts surrounding strategic alliances, sponsor data integrations, custom application development and internal system integrations.
- Designs and develops software solutions
- Documents the software design as per standard operating procedures
- Helps determine feasibility of new requirements and compatibility with current systems.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate application behavior and logic
- Enhances existing software to adapt to new requirements
- Analyses and resolves production tickets that aren’t resolved by Application Management.
- Makes recommendations for improving software processes and completes process improvements activities
- Develops user documentation and knowledgebase articles to support production support
- Develops scripts to improve support processes when required
- Develops, facilitates and maintains product support tools including run books, technical diagrams and knowledge bases to aid in product support processes.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Required: Knowledge in development & Support role.
- Required: Knowledge in using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Oracle Apex, Web Services etc.
- Required: Knowledge in one or more of the following database query languages: T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL
How to apply for Syneos Health Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position Syneos Health Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here