Genesys Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers For Associate Software Engineer for students graduated with B.Tech/BE/BSc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSc at Chennai & Hyderabad locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Associate Software Engineer At Genesys:
Company Website : www.genesys.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineers
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai & Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Attend daily standups with team members for communication, sharing of ideas and for supporting fellow team members in resolving any blocking issues.
- Participate in code reviews across multiple services in an effort to provide constructive feedback to help team members.
- Create and maintain various unit and integration tests across multiple microservices.
- Always be on the lookout for improving existing services, either with code changes and/or architecture changes.
- Our feature set sometimes requires collaboration with other teams across the Genesys Cloud platform, you will need to effectively communicate and work with other team members when working on features
- The use of metrics and logging is very important to maintain our microservices, this should be valued as a first-class component in both new and existing development.
- Work with remote team members in designing, developing, and testing features and functionality that include high scalability, availability, and reliability
- A positive attitude and willingness to take on new tasks as they arise
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline
- Familiarity with web applications or REST API’s built using modern frameworks
- Experience with Python or Java
- Experience using unit testing libs to develop test cases around your own work
- A strong understanding of cloud automation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Some of the core technology that we currently use on our team:
- Application Integration: SNS, SQS, Step Functions, SWF
- Management: AWS AppConfig `, CloudWatch, AWS Organizations
- Compute: EC2, EC2 Image Builder, Lambda
- Infrastructure: CloudFormation, Terraform
- Languages: Java, Python, Groovy
- Deployment: Jenkins, Ansible
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Experience using NoSQL solutions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services API or various SDKs
- Experience developing REST APIs.
How To Apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this Genesys Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|